BattleCobra90000

Divining a line between interesting and not-interesting.

10.6.05

Welcome to Sky City

The wife and I watched a Discovery Channel production about Sky City last night. What is Sky City? What isn't Sky City!
With a height of 1,000 meters and a total floor area of 800 hectares, SKY CITY 1000 is a superhigh-rise city comprising 14 concave dish-shaped, aerial bases called, "Space Plateaus" stacked one upon the other. Residences, offices, commercial facilities, schools, theaters and so forth are organically located in these spaces.
How could you not like Space Plateaus!? Or maybe you're one of those skeptics who thinks we can't build a skyscraper too big to hold up its own weight! You make me sick, you.

3 Comments:

  • At 19:07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From this day forward I'm going to focus all of my energy and resources on making sure this thing doesn't get built. It's an abomination.

     
  • At 21:31, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to say, I'm with wifey on this one. It's just too big. And too tall. Maybe there is such a thing as big or too tall!

     
  • At 21:32, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I mean too big. Or too tall. You know what I mean!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home