BattleCobra90000

Divining a line between interesting and not-interesting.

13.9.05

* The backs of my knees

We have good names for body parts. Elbow. Sternum. Hip. These are good, solid words. Why, then, friends, do we not have words for the backs of our knees and elbows? Are they "crooks" or "bends?" Those words describe other things too. We need new words. Here's a starter list, we'll take a vote later.

Knee-backsides:
  • Gordem
  • Notchit
  • Flav
  • Forg
Elbow-backsides:
  • Crystic
  • Slaigh
  • Joon
  • Arm-forg

3 Comments:

  • At 16:40, Blogger .::. ~ natz! * .::. said…

    haha.. u know.. u have a point there.. why don't we.. i vote for it.. that we should name it..

     
  • At 05:50, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've always used gordem and slaigh, personally.

    Funny story:

    In college, I was the only one in the dorm who pronounced it "sly." Everyone else said, "slay." I'm from Maryland, so maybe that's it.

     
  • At 06:20, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Like it? That's one of the best websites I've seen all month. (And today is the 29th!)

    Thanks, Tats!

    (Can I call you Tats?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home